You find your dream home✅, you go under contract✅, now there are 𝟏𝟎 “𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐍𝐨𝐭’𝐬” 𝐨𝐫 “𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬” you must adhere to in order to ensure you can close on your new home ✅ or you may end up finding yourself living in a van [[🚐 down by the river.]] 🙂
1. Don’t change jobs, become self-employed or quit your job
2. Don’t buy a new car, truck or van
3. Don’t use any charge cards or let your accounts fall behind.
4. Don’t spend any money that you’ve set aside for the closing.
5 Don’t omit any debts or liabilities from your loan application.
6. Don’t buy any furniture, even if the payment is deferred, until after closing.
7. Don’t allow any additional inquiries on your credit except for insurance purposes.
8. Don’t make any large deposits or take any large deposit out without first checking with your lender or your agent.
9. Don’t change bank accounts.
10. Don’t co-sign on a loan for anyone, no matter what, and be sure to tell your lender if you’re already a co-signer for someone because that debt goes against you.
To learn more about what you should and shouldn’t do when navigating the home buying process, shoot me a message or give me call. I’d be happy to help!