Curb Appeal Hacks
When it comes to selling your home, before buyers walk through your front door, you need to make sure your curb appeal pops. If the outside looks unkept or like it’s in need of a major overhaul, you’re going to be losing out on buyers. Curb appeal is a buyer’s first impression of your home, so it needs to be a great one!
Many times buyers won’t even walk through a home that doesn’t look cleaned up from the outside. There are a few simple tricks that can save you money and maximize your return on your investment at the same time.
- Utilize black bark in any of your flowers or plants
- Fresh paint. Instead of a full paint job, consider painting the front door & trim. That alone can make the entire home look as though it’s has a new paint job.
- Water down the concrete or the pavement right before pictures. It’s really going to enhance your photos and it’s gonna make your home pop. [This is why the driveway is always wet during limo entrances on The Bachelor]
- Be sure to trim up the trees and landscape and roses.
- Be sure that all your exterior lights are working and that the home is well lit up at night
Get Your FREE Curb Appeal Hacks PDF HERE >> Curb Appeal PDF<<